The ST-1 non-chrome surface pretreatment works on a variety of surfaces to improve paint adhesion and flexibility, while providing advanced corrosion protection. By eliminating the need for chromate conversion coatings, acid etches, solvent washes and other toxic processes, this pretreatment can reduce paint preparation time and costs by up to 40 percent, yielding results far superior to those achieved from other hazardous processes and products.
ST-1 can be used on a wide range of surfaces including aluminum, magnesium, cadmium, steel and composite materials. Consistent, high-performance results are achieved when using ST-1 with a variety of paints, primers, dry film lubricants and other coatings.
This break-through product lets you replace harmful processes and chemicals with one simple and effective product that drastically improves health and safety, simplifies the pretreatment process, saves money, helps your paint stick to the surface and yields superior results.
• Hexavalent chromium-free, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, odor-free, biodegradable
• Replaces at least four chemicals used with other processes
• Decreases material, labor and hazardous handling costs
• Easy, safe process
• Quantified superior results
• Reduces hazardous waste
• Results in a high-performing surface finish
• No short or long term health risks
Industries using this product:
Automotive, Marines, Manufacturing, Construction